What are the constrains regarding stock management between Magento and ricardo.ch since version 1.4.x?
- it's not possible to increase the quantity if the order is canceled.
- The product is stopped on ricardo.ch side if the quantity is below than 1.
- Only product sold on ricardo having direct sales type can be decreased.
- If a product is not stock managed, this feature won't do anything.
- If there is enough quantity in stock compared to the one listed on ricardo, the decrease won't be proceed, the product will be on ricardo stopped.