After you signed by ricardo.ch you will receive from the ricardo.ch team, a BETA Partnership key to do tests of your products before to switch to the production website of ricardo.ch.
You will also receive a VPN access. You will need it ONLY for the BETA environment and to:
- authorize your account to use the API by clicking on the "API Authorization" button in the configuration page of this extension
- get access and simulate products sales on http://www.ch.betaqxl.com/
Note: be aware that this BETA ricardo.ch environment may have some issues not related to the Magento Extension as it is a test envrionment for the ricardo.ch developer team too.
For testing the Magento Extension, you have to:
- Connect to the VPN. You receive the login credentials directly from ricardo.ch.
- Enter the Beta-Partnership-Key in the configuration Partner key and token fields for Development. Be aware that you must set the development mode to “YES”. You receive the Beta-Partnership-Key directly form ricardo.ch.
- Start the testing. If you are logged in with the VPN Client, you have also access to the test-environment of ricardo.ch. There you can simulate sales transactions. (http://www.ch.betaqxl.com/) Your ricardo.ch credentials are also valid on the test-environment. If you need another test-account (as example for buying test-articles), you can open an account by yourself, directly on the test-environment and contact ricardo.ch to activate it.
- If you are ready for the productive environment send an e-mail to email@example.com. ricardo.ch will allocate you the PROD-Partnership-Key and you will have to add the information into the configuration of the Magento extension